Your Favorite One-Stop-Shop is Back – Summer Sparkles 2019
Jaspreet | May 07, 2019
It’s that time of the year again! Summer Sparkles by Kowloon Bazaar is back, and it’s back with a bang! This annual extravaganza is one of the most awaited shopping and entertainment event of Hong Kong and this year promises to be bigger and better like never before. Summer Sparkles is a one-stop-destination to fulfill all your shopping dreams as it offers an extensive range of products and services, put together by a variety of local and overseas vendors. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
This colorful one-day event is being held on Saturday, 11th May 2019 at the Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel. Here, you can shop for the sassiest and in-vogue fashion and lifestyle products – everything you’d need before heading for your next resort holiday. Also, festive wear fashion and accessories are a major segment of this year’s Summer Sparkles. So, whether you want to buy some fine jewelry or a designer lehenga or maybe just a couple of intensely flavored wines, Summer Sparkles is the place you’d want to be at.
Vendors who are going to display their fabulous collections this year include –
- TIAS – Bespoke pieces of funky, cool jewelry and other accessories for both, men and women.
- Khushbu’s Collection – A range of exquisite jewelry for the ultimate diva-look, brought in the limelight by the famous designer, Jyoti Arora.
- F&S Accessories – Their elegant evening crystal clutches, polti bags and delicately hand-embroidered box clutches are sure to win everyone’s heart.
- Adorn Creations by Prerna Bajaj – She has brought classy, hand-crafted home decor products from the sassy city – Mumbai, all the way to Hong Kong.
- Power Spices – Megha Rawat will introduce you to freshness again, as she’ll bring her batch of unadulterated, 100% genuine organic and vegan spices.
- CAYA – Charu Mehrotra’s eco-friendly brand whose aim is to promote hand-made, natural and ecologically sustainable clothing and home furnishings. She plans to showcase heritage Indian weaves with a modern twist at this year’s Summer Sparkles’.
- Mehr Studio – Visit a globally recognized fashion brand, Mehr Studio to get everything you need in order to get dolled-up for the upcoming festivals. They are bringing their stunning collection of net and lace designs!
- Looks HKG – The beauty studio will be offering an absolutely complimentary mini tutorial on how to properly conceal those dark circles. Yes, that’s exciting!
- Inner Temple Healing Oils – Brainchild of Shirley Budhrani, Inner Temple Oils are hybrid balanced, healing oils that one can use an excellent natural, alternative pain management therapy. And the good news is that she has also added a couple of face and eye oils to her collection now!
- Ethnica – Tanushree Saha will bring an elegant range of hand-woven sarees from the small towns and villages of India to this year’s Summer Sparkles.
- Babycakes – Cupcakes, teacakes, theme cakes, cake jars, cookies and DIY baking kits for children! Now you know where to head when the sugar cravings arrive.
- Vini’s Kreation by Bhavini – Do check out their impressive collection of customized jewelry ranging from 925 silver jewelry to Polki, Kundan and CZ diamond pieces. Western jewelry and party wear jewelry are also a part of the collection.
This year’s Sparkles is being sponsored by Mrs. Purviz R Shroff & Late Mr. Rusy M Shroff and co-sponsored by Bobby Natesh. The admission is free for all. If you want, you can even register to be a vendor at this promising event. Visit the website – www.kowloonbazaar.com and you’ll find everything you’d need. And besides Summer Sparkles, there are a number of other crazy, fun one-day events which you can be a part of including the ‘Glam Fest 2019’.
So, put all your other commitments aside and mark this date in your calendar with a bright yellow pen! See you there!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST, GET UPDATES. It's FREE